Make sure you have Node.js >= 16.
The default Img is SM.MS (opens new window). PicGo will automatically copy the image URL to your clipboard.
Mini Window Upload
You can use mini window to upload your images in Windows and Linux. MacOS can do it using the top bar (Windows and Linux top bars don't support drag and drop events).
Rectangular mini window in Linux
Round mini window in Windows
- You can directly drag and drop images to the mini window for uploading.
- Copy the image to the clipboard, then right click on the mini window and select
clipboard image upload( You are not allowed to copy the image itself in systems other than macOS, e.g. Windows must open the image and copy by right-clicking. In the normal case, you want to directly upload your image once you have a snipshot. That is the rationality of this design. ）
Top Bar Upload
Top bar upload is only supported in MacOS.
- You can drag and drop images to the PicGo icon in the top bar for uploading.
- You can copy the image to the clipboard, then click on the PicGo icon in the top bar, click the image in
wait to uploadarea, then the image will automatically upload.
Main Window Upload
Different platforms open the main window in different ways.
- Windows please find the PicGo icon in the taskbar at the bottom right corner, if you can't find it please click the small arrow. Left click to open it.
- For macOS, please find the PicGo icon in the top bar area and right click (touchpad double finger click or right mouse button) to find the menu to open the main window. Or in version
2.3.1+you can open it from the top bar window with the button.
- For Linux, right-click on the Mini window or Taskbar icon -> Open
Detail Windowto open the main window.
- Drag and drop image upload directly from the upload area of the main window.
- Click directly in the upload area of the main window, then pop up the file browser and select the image upload.
- You can copy the picture to the clipboard, and then click the
clipboard picture uploadbutton to upload.